To explore Munnar completely you have to spend at least three days, most of the tourist spots are hill spots, dams and waterfalls where you need to travel a lot of distance.
How to choose the best resort Room?
First step for traveling is not just arranging money, room or vehicle; it’s to know in detail about the place you are going to visit. Like geography of the place, availability of basic facilities, the condition of roads, current climate, available food, nature of people and unique cultures there.
To stay in Munnar, you have to consider some of these things.
Choose the top rated resorts in Munnar to get most hygienic and spacious rooms.
- Try to stay in resort where we can have easy access to all tourist location in Munnar which is situated away from the town or providing our privacy.
- Know about the customer rating and feedback about resort, food, stay and service.
- Pre-book stay in Munnar, to choose the luxurious or deluxe rooms you prefer to spend the day.
- Visit the official website of resorts and know about the facilities they provide. Better to carry only the extra things they won’t provide in your travel bag which will make your travel more comfortable.
- Make a plan for you trip covering all tourist places with proper intervals for relaxing and food. As a hill station, in Munnar restaurants are available only at main town areas. You have to depend on local street shops providing coffee, Tea, village food and snacks if you travel to top station in Munnar.
- Trip to Munnar are adventurous and require more healthy body condition, better to avoid people with health problems and who follow strict routine of food and medicines. Natural Luxuries at No cost
You don’t have to be an Ambani or Adani to enjoy the luxuries of Munnar. The natural beauty of Munnar is open to all visitors; you can have the luxury of fresh drinking water, tasty milk, cool air and even beautiful scenes of sunrise and sunset behind the Nilgiri Mountains.
Plan and pack your bag to enjoy Munnar before the end of this vacation season.