Places in Kerala are famous for its connection with epics and named in the name of such stories. Look at such don’t miss places in Munnar ,Devikulam and Kolukkumalai. Resorts in Munnar arranges special trips to devikulam and Kolukkumalai for interested travelers who love to explore unseen beauties of munnar.
Devikulam is one of the such tourist destination in Munnar, known as the lake where goddess Sita Devi in Ramayan bathed. The sacred place later got it’s name Devikulam from it’s malayalam meaning.
- Just 10 km from Munnar
- Skin-ailments treating water of the lake
- A small village with the lotus pond of Goddess.
World famous for the highest tea plantations, tea growing here have special flavour and freshness because of high altitude.
For adventurous people visiting Munnar ,visit to Kolukkumalai is a breathtaking experience as per the opinion of
top resorts in Munnar.
- World’s highest elevation tea plantation
- Hill top village is accessible only by jeep
- Kolukkumalai is in Theni district, which is 32 km from Munnar
- Tea estate is setup by British in 1930
- Best known for misty valleys,colonial bungalows and tea plantations
Best Resorting Spot in Munnar
Even though Devikulam and Kolukkumalai villages are some kilometers away from Munnar ,both are the best places to visit in Munnar which can ignite some new experiences of natural taste and flavour to life like a hot munnar special tea.
Travel to the best place and resort in the top class accommodation in Munnar, thus enjoy your travel and vacation with some out of box thoughts with distinct actions.